What if I am a minor child?

The personal earnings of all persons under age 16 prior to January 1, 2024 and under 18 from January 1, 2024, are exempt from taxation. Persons under 18 are not required to file a City income tax unless the appropriate City income tax has not been deducted.

Show All Answers

1. What Income is Taxable and Non-Taxable?
2. How does my business apply for a withholding account number?
3. What is the annual interest rate?
4. Am I required to file a tax form?
5. Where can I get forms and instructions?
6. When and where do I file my tax form?
7. When are estimated tax payments due?
8. Does the City of Englewood offer payment plans for taxes due?
9. What is Englewood's income tax rate?
10. What if I am a minor child?