Englewood, located in northwest Montgomery County, is a thriving community that is committed to economic development. We are uniquely located in the Dayton metro area, less than 10 minutes from the Dayton International Airport, and positioned with two direct access points to Interstate 70, and just 5 miles west of Interstate 75.
Englewood is aggressive in attracting new businesses and retaining our current ones. The city owns land available for development in two active industrial parks, that is shovel ready, with interstate frontage. Englewood has a distinctive history and character proven attractive to small and mid-size employers who wish to take advantage of a location in Englewood. With outstanding access, Englewood is ideally situated for residents and businesses. The city boasts a strong employee base, diverse housing choices, numerous parks with outdoor recreational opportunities, and a business-friendly municipal government.
- C&C Workshop - 444 S. Main Street
- Cafe 19 - 19 W. National Road
- D9 Technologies - 701 W. National Rd.
- Dolphin Hat Games - 125 W. National Rd.
- Englewood Cinema - 320 W. National Rd.
- Instinct Dance Company - 606 Taywood Rd.
- Newly Yours Boutique - 320 W. National Rd.
- PPG Coatings Services - 45 Lau Pkwy @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>